Bioderma ABCDerm Hydratant is a daily hydrating care that leaves the baby’s skin soft and supple. Because it has been developed in accordance with the ABCDerm high-safety and high-tolerance formulation charter, this hydrating milk respects the needs of sensitive skin. A physiological pH formula, along with extremely moisturizing ingredients, maintains the integrity of the skin’s protective barrier, thus ensuring the skin’s overall health. 100% of mums confirm that their baby’s skin was both softer and better moisturized after 15 days of use.
- Texture: lotion;
- Skin issues: regular hydration, dryness, dehydration;
- Time of application: once or twice a day;
- Age: 0+;
- Skin type: all skin types, including sensitive;
- Main benefits: moisturizes, softens, and protects even the most delicate skin, soothing fragrance, good skin tolerance, hypoallergenic formula, tested under dermatological supervision;
- Formulated without: parabens.
- Glycerin hydrates the skin while shielding it from environmental sources of irritation;
- Sunflower seed oil, because of its high content in essential fatty acids, helps maintain the skin barrier and decrease water loss;
- Canola oil contains a high level of essential fatty acids, which benefit the skin by moisturizing it.
How to use
Apply Bioderma ABCDerm Hydratant to the baby’s skin after cleansing and drying. Massage lightly until the product absorbs. Suitable for newborns, with the exception of premature infants. For hygiene reasons, close the product tightly after each use.